GSM NEWS – View our live show here:
Extremely heavy rain, deadly floods and landslides hit São Paulo, Brazil
Storm “Gareth” hits Iceland, Ireland and UK with very heavy rain and strong winds
Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal is not going over well at one of the year’s biggest energy gatherings
Trump calls climate change crisis ‘fake science’, Greenpeace goes berserk, gets caught in a lie via @WUWT
Maine Becomes The Most Recent Blue State To Reject A Carbon Tax @Forbes
California’s ‘permanent drought’ is now washed away by reality @WUWT
Winter Storm Ulmer to Become a Major Plains Blizzard With Heavy Snow and High Winds
At a Glance
- Winter Storm Ulmer will continue to bring snow to the West early this week.
- Ulmer will intensify in the Plains, with snow and high winds by Wednesday.
- Blizzard conditions are expected in parts of the Plains.
- The Denver metro area will see rain change to snow Wednesday.
- Widespread high winds will also affect locations not expected to see snow.
— Wind Map App 🌀 (@WindMapApp) March 12, 2019